What`s this blog about?
We are a couple hailing from Germany and England, meaning between us we are efficient and polite, but unable to talk about football. We work in international development, and have been working on social justice and human rights issues abroad since 2011. We have lived and worked in Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Colombia, Ghana, Nepal, Peru, and Timor-Leste, and travelled around Asia, Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, and Africa. Through this travel blog we want to share stories of our unusual travel adventures and life as international development workers.
Where we have been:
Popular travel posts:
- The day I ate a tarantula
- How I almost died during the Everest Base Camp Trek
- The Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia – Stepping into a place out of this world
Popular posts about our life as development workers:
- The ups & downs of work as a humanitarian
- Child labour in Bolivia
- The people who inspire us to do our job
We thank you for visiting our blog and hope you enjoy the content.
Tammy & Chris